Why Does Certification Matter?
We are Certified by the The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) for the following services:
Carpet Cleaning, Commercial Carpet Maintenance, Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Odor Control, Color Repair, Carpet Repair and Reinstallation, Master Textile Cleaner, Hot Water Extraction
In a nutshell, it means our technicians attend seminars & courses to keep current on the latest in cleaning techniques and materials.
IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the cleantrust logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. All IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
At Quick and Clean, we believe that the best way to maintain a cleaner and healthier home is to augment your regular cleaning and vacuuming with periodic visits from an experienced certified professional.
For those tasks that require a specialist — such as carpet and upholstery cleaning, stain removal, and maintenance of wood and tile floors — only a certified technician will deliver the results you can trust. Look for the cleantrust logo to verify IICRC certification.